Sunday, July 12, 2009

● Just Go Back To Your Hometown

My training is going to end already but
something really making me very angry

I hate my outlet assistant manager
what did he do to me
really i fell like kicking his ass out of the hotel
then straight away send him back to his hometown

You think that you very professional
yes you are
but the way you act
makes people hates you so much
even other outlet staff also hate it

Telling me that General Manager doesn't wants you to resign
so what
you just like to polish General Manager's shoes
that's the reason he doesn't let you go
maybe you are just acting that you wanna resign
to get more higher salary
oh my god
what a ridiculous act

Please la
don't act infront of us
although we are just a service staff
and i'm a trainee

Fucker
you think my hands are you hands is it
hello
if i broke any goblet
i'm the one who responsible for it
what the fuck
keep telling nothing will happen
excuse me
that's my hand
i know whether i can do it or can't
you SHUT UP
damn it

You are making me crazy
i hate you more and more
teaches me this way when i first came in to this outlet ( 29.06 )
i do the way
i followed the way you teaches me
but what you told me on Saturday ( 11.07 )
the way i set the table was wrong
what the fuck is this
you are the one who say put the plate face to face
when i put it the way you teaches me
you said wrong
and you teaches me another way
telling me the plate wasn't face to face
so i followed
and you told me that is not like this

Fucker
what are you trying to do to me
who you think you are
you think you can fool us including me

Sucks la you
just go back to you hometown
SRI LANKA


No comments:

Post a Comment