Thursday, July 23, 2009

● I'm Free Already

Hurray
My internship ended
Same goes to my internship project

On the 21.07.2009
We all 046 went to Nihonkai for lunch
A japanese restaurant located at old klang road
The food was nice and delicious
Yummy
Anyone who is interested can ask me for more details

After lunch
some of us went to college to pass up our project

Oh My God
So many things happened during that time
Actually they have next station
But I didn't join them due to personal problem

At last
I go Pavilion find Charmaine and Joey
Moody plus anger
Shopping with both of them
Told them what's the problem

Around 7 something
Next station is 118 Hawker Center
Wei Sheng fetch us there
Eat Eat Eat
Grill Fish
Bak Kut Teh
Lo Bak Gou
Tou Fu Fah

Problem keep coming up to me
No mood at all

Around 12am
I reached home already



No comments:

Post a Comment