Tuesday, August 25, 2009

✁ Bored With My Life

I'm totally bored with my life now
seriously
i have nothing to do
don't want to work or continue my studies
no direction at all



Family problem
since you always said that you only have 3 children
why you wanna care so much of my things
i like to do what i like
being a christian also you force me
i don't want to be Christian
i dislike
i rather to be a free religion
if you are so superstitious
then this is your problem
not my problem
don't force me to be so loyal to Christian

My brother
seems like i really have nothing to talk to him
i totally dislike him
excuse me
You think you're the boss
everytime have to open the gate for you
open the door for you
wash the plates you had used
shit
i won't do this kind of stupid things
i wont' open the door and the gate
i won't wash the plates for you
don't think you're older than me
means you don't need to do what you have to do in this house
want to be boss
please get married move out of this house
then be your boss in you own house



I will do my job
you sms are annoying
i hate to see your sms
always use sms to tell me something
even we're in the house
since you like to sms me so much
so i use the same way too
but you
kinda make me piss off
tell dad
hello
you're the one who use sms ways
so i follow you
you are damn smart to create stories
i told myself
i won't talk to you
we will just use sms ways to "talk" to each other
because i hate to talk to you


Ya ya
i'm rude
so what
she's treating me this way
so i just have to accept it
but more things will happen at the back
it won't stop

No comments:

Post a Comment