Saturday, June 20, 2009

● Happie Father's Day

Father's Day
my whole family go celebrate
long time didn't eat together as a family already
my elder brother came back from kulim
my dad take leave just to have dinner with us

We had our dinner at leisure mall
Dragon I
so many people
need to wait for our turn

Around 9 something
finally is our turn
go in and order
after that talk about our whole family trip to Cambodia
because my sister is going over there to work
since we didn't go for holiday together
and my grandmother is getting old
so my dad plan to bring her as well
our date is around August
but not yet confirm

I'm gonna miss my sister
hope she can success over there
GOOD LUCK

Our food came
start to eat
because i'm starving
delicious
but i'm not full

Suddenly my sister said she wanna sell her car
no way
i wanna drive her car
i wanna drive auto car but not manual
please

My elder brother ask me to drive home
i'm tension
since so long never drive
get in the car
adjust the sitting
adjust mirror
start engine
switch on the front light
start my journey to my home

Result
engine stopped for 2 times
can't really changed to gear 2
can't control well
drive too fast
didn't put signal

My dad saw the way i drive
also scared
my brother said i lack of practice
yes
i admit






1 comment:

  1. haha.. then u hv to practise more..
    ask philo let u drive..
    so next time u can fetch me out..

    hohoho^^

    ReplyDelete